Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Integrated Timing

I was thinking during my jaunt on the treadmill at my local Bally's about how my life had changed. I have just started a new job and I decided to get back in shape. These two tasks seem to take up most of all of my day. I think the only other thing that I have managed to pack in is writing one post to my blog. That has even been tough, as it is 12:07am and I am just getting started.

So back to my thought.

A day, just like an integrated marketing plan can't have to much packed into it. It's easy to try and over stuff an integrated marketing plan with lots of advertising, full pr and media tours, top of the line design collateral and lots of social media. There are so many options and so many communications tools. Sometimes doing everything is not realistic and it will probably never happen. Just like my day, time and resources are always scarce. When I look around my apartment at all the things that I have avoided by being so busy, like my sink full of dishes. I realize that we all have a lot of options and we just need to pick the perfect blend. Some days we are better at it than others.

Good night blog.

Good night dishes.

Tomorrow is another day of planning.

No comments: